Monday, June 20

Stubborn as an Ox

Well isn't that special? Gosh derned slow ass damned dial-up connection. I designed a pamphlet thingy for my hopeful internship, but I can't send it successfully because the file's too big and my connection speed too slow. If I can figure out how to print it correctly and make the pamphlet myself I'll gladly do that and just send it through the ever wonderful U.S. Postal Service, but I guess it can wait a couple of days until I get back to the Metroplex and have access to a computer with much better connection.

Yeah, I'm not completely sure going back to FW is the best idea, but like I stated before, I'm determined to make it back there by this weekend. I can be rather stubborn and bull-headed at times (my Chinese Zodiak symbol is the Ox, so I guess that means I'm a thick skulled or hard headed or something). I do have good reasons for wanting to go back though, plus, in a way, I almost feel like I NEED to. I've also come to the conclusion that I'm insane and lack the ability to NOT obsess, or make sense for that matter.

The pamphlet I designed does kick mucho ass though, if I could only EMAIL IT! Think happy thoughts, happy thoughts. Oh, and it's such a nice sunny day out today too, maybe it'll get to the nice comfortable temperature of 104! like yesterday. Stupid desert, I wish I had some dessert though. Mmmm....cherry delight, I haven't had that in a while.

Whatever, I'll probably change my mind a million times and reconvince myself that this or this or THIS is the right thing to go and do, blah blah blah obsessive-cakes. Well, I've got to brush my teeth for an hour or something to get ready for my dentist appointment. Yippie!

No comments: