...Oh wait, I mean bus. Yes I'm taking the bus to San Jose (or Ft. Worth, they're kind of similar, I mean they're both cities and whatnot). I get to leave at 1:30 AM Mountain time and arrive in FW at 1:30 PM Central, sounds like fun right? I could have left at a more decent time, but I thought I might be able to sleep through most of the trip this way and wouldn't seem quite so long, or I just might end up being god-awfully tired tomorrow and fall asleep the moment I'm presented with something okay to lay and isn't rolling down a freeway at 70 miles an hour. 11 hours on bus, no big whoop, I've spiltkas in my genectagazoink(?).
I did get my hair trimmed today, nothing drastic, but I thought it might be nice to go and get an okay trim for only five dollars. Yeah, that's right, I'm cheap, but that's mostly because I'm poor, someday I'll be able to spend more freely, until then I'll do okay with five dollar haircuts. Got some new spiffy clothes yesterday too, I had to take back a couple birthday gifts because they didn't fit quite right and so I bought some nice dockers sandals (SALE!), a pair of snazzy khakis (NOT COCKIES, you know who you are), and a cool blazer, and all in different shades of brown the most daring of colors.
I guess I'll make some pbj's for the trip right about now and pack some brownies that my momma just made. Mmm...smushed brownies from my backpack (drool). Maybe I'll make random phone calls if I can't get to sleep on the bus and wake up those who actually have things to do tomorrow...or not. I'll be nice then. By all.
"It's hot as a mo fo...on the bus, bus, bus, bus, bus, bus, bus! The bus, bus, bus, bus, bus, bus, bus!"
Tuesday, June 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment