Thursday, June 23

Greyhound Poo

So...I rode a bus from EP to FW, not the greatest thing in the world, but I survived. I was incredibly tired all day yesterday and went to sleep at around 7 and didn't wake up till 10 this morning. I thought I could sleep on the bus better, but seeing as the bus was completely full so therefore didn't get a whole bench to myself it was hard to sleep comfortably or soundly. Plus it was freezing on the bus and it wasn't until the trip was over that I could feel my feet again. Also, on an incredibly disgusting note, when we stopped at a rest area in Big Springs and no, a toilet didn't overflow, but something much worse, the sewage backed up. I don't recall ever having such a strong urge to hurl just by smelling something and my appetite was effectively shot for most of the day. bleh.

I have to take a food handlers class before I get to start delivering pizzas again, but that's Saturday so I don't have too long to wait. I also got send in my pamphlet thingy to the internship place finally, but I haven't heard back from them yet. I hope I hear from them soon though, that would be nice. Other than that I don't have too much to do other than clean out the back of my car, and maybe vacuum it out for once. I can't wait until I start getting a paycheck again cause it'll be nice to not be completely poor and have some moola saved up for the coming (very quickly I might add) school year. Talk to you peeps lay-ta.

No comments: