Ah, the joys of not having an air conditioner are finally getting to me. Yes, I am losing my taste for sitting in my sweltering car delivering pizzas, and especially sine I'm going to work the day shift next week, I think it would be a good idea to get it fixed soon. I do have enough money in my bank account and I have been making pretty good tips so it'll probably be a good investment. Plus, I'd really rather not get heat stroke, not something I'm real interested in experiencing ever.
So I'm enjoying my day off somewhat, bought a couple of CD's (new Coldplay, and Mars Volta). One investment I'd like to make to my car is a CD player, but seeing as I'm a cheap ass, that won't be happening any time soon I think, though I was eyeing some of the cheaper ones at Best Buy and it was rather tempting. Air conditioner comes first though, my radio still works fine, I'll survive.
Hmmm...Still don't know what I want to do for the rest of the evening, maybe a movie or something, but I do know I need to eat soon, my stomach's kind of yelling at me. So I'll go off and resolve this problem (I think I should also resolve the crappy bust I made of myself by smashing it to pieces, it really is pretty awful, I've only really created one successful 3D piece and that bust isn't it and pretty much needs to be busted (see it's a pun!) I'll go sit in a corner now for making that idiotic joke.)
Thursday, June 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment