Sunday, June 26

Here's a Few Tips

I've survived my first day back as a pizza girl and I must say it went rather well. I had to take my food handlers class early in the day and then I went to work shortly after that and worked till close and I get to close again today. YIPPIE! I just wish it weren't so hot, but I'll be fine as long as I drink lots of water. The greatest thing about yesterday though is that I made $75 in tips.

Oh yeah, I really should try and get a pizza job during the school year, I made about as much money last night than I ever did working at the cafeteria for two weeks. Maybe if I just worked rush (the weekend) and then have my week just class...I don't know, or maybe I could keep this job if I can just crash over at someone's place over the weekend. Just a thought. I wish I didn't have to work at all during the school year, that would be nice, but that's not an option really. BTW I really need to figure out my schedule for the coming semester, if only my professor would send me my registration codes.

Things to think about. This whole getting money thing is great though, money's nice, especially when you're accustomed to not having much at all. Well I get to work in about 5 hours, so that'll be fun, I think I might go play video games now.

No comments: