Yay! my first blog. Something else for me to do at work, besides work. Trying to survive the thing growing out of my neck, and if I'm complaining it actually means I'm not doing too bad cause that means I have energy to complain. Into some interesting conversations with my co-worker, I'm not sure how we end up on some of the subjects we do, but I guess surfing the Internet will do that to you. The left side of my throat hurts like a mother, damn. Oh, so sad, still not accomplishing anything, but I have an excuse, kind of, other than just being lazy anyways. I'll extenuate more on my thoughts later, right now brain has gone into a deep freeze, maybe my tonsilitus will subside, but probably not soon enough.
"Single he told me. Single my ass. Not only was he married, oh no, he had six wives, one of those mormons ya know. So that night he came home from work, and I fixed him a drink as usual....you know some guys just can't hold their arsenic."
Monday, March 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment