Tuesday, March 30
Que?
Don't know why I bothered coming into work today, I can't get even get on my regular computer, so what does that mean? it means I can't do any of the stuff I was working on. Like I work anyways, but the point remains. Damn I'm hungry, but I have to wait a while until I can eat otherwise the acid in my stomach will make the penicillan pill I just took pretty much useless and that means a longer time with a goiter growing out of my neck. So attractive I know. Stupid watch, it stopped again, now I have to reset it. I want to curl up under my covers again, I think I hit the snooze button about five or six times this morning, but still managed to get to work on time, for once, and for what? so I can write this and entertain all who read it, yay. This computer won't even let me access my email account, damn computers, and yet I spend most of every day on one, when I'd really rather not. It's going to be another nice day out, and again I'll be stuck inside for most of it, the only time I'm outside is if I'm walking to class or the cafeteria, how else am I going to keep this nice pale complexion? Don't hate me because I am beautiful. "You idiots! This isn't them! You've captured their stunt doubles!" "Hey, stop looking up my can." If whoever's reading this didn't get those quotes then you really don't understand me at all. Spaceball's quotes never fail to amuse, damn I'm retarded. No, you are! Better bring this to a close, I think I'm at my wits end "*squack* wit's end!" "oh, have a cracker, pretty boy." "your majesty certainly has a way with dumb animals." grrrr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment