Yay a day off of work. I finally got to sleep in some and shortly I get to go to the mall and meet up with my roommate, sweet. I'm in such a good mood, it's great. Tomorrow it's my bro-in-law's birfday so I think I may have to get him a very good gift, one that my sister will hate, but he will love cause I'm the only one who'll buy it for him. So very cool. I'm almost done making my paper shoes for design class, I don't think this has come up in any of my other posts, but I'm making paper shoes, exciting huh? Wow, it's only about a month till school starts again and so much has happened, I don't know where to start, well I do, but that will come at a later date, I have to keep a few things to myself. Ooh the anticipation! Man I am such a doofus. Well, I guess I'll get finished cleaning myself up so I can go buy lots of things (well, maybe not lots, but a few things). Wonder Twin Powers Activate!
Wednesday, July 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment