Wednesday, July 21

There's No Drama

Wow, today has already started off very interesting. My sister, being the dork that she is, has gone a little over protective on my behalf, and while I appreciate her concern I think it's just a little over the top. Now I feel much better though, we laughed, we cried and we understand each other a little more. It feels great to not have to deal with so much emotional burden that's been dwelling within me for so long alone anymore. So many things I don't really tell to anyone, even to my closest friends. There is only so long one can go with trying to pretend that something doesn't hurt, and pretend it doesn't really exist. Nobody's life is a fairy tale, but it's how you deal with those problems that can make the difference of making life worth living or complete hell or just plain monotony. I feel much better now, so I think I'll be going before I lose my shirt again.

No comments: