Monday, July 5
Totally Nude!
Okay, since my last real post my radiator has broken causing me to miss my trip to the art museum with my class and to miss work, I've already beaten the main missions in Spiderman 2 the game, went to my sister's concert for fourth of July and hung out with her and her friends, finally coming to today where I played soccer at Dominos with a jalapenos jug and then drew a naked guy in art class (or as my sister so eloquently put it "cock, balls and everything?!") All in all a pretty fulfilling past few days. Art class was actually pretty fun too, having a nude model seems odd at first, but once you start drawing you really don't think about it too much. Well, one guy did leave because I guess it wasn't "macho" to draw a naked guy, if it were a girl I'm sure he would of stayed, he seemed rather immature to me and considering he's 29 that's not good buddy. I want to go play some more jalapeno soccer, that was pretty fun, we did try a hacky sack for a little while, but the jalapeno bucket was easier to kick. Ah, good times, good times. I've had a long day so I guess I will be off now to either watch tv or sleep, or something that requires little or no effort. Livin' la vida loca.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment