Thursday, July 15
Bird on a Wire
As my sister asks me stupid questions and I try to ignore her, I will recap on my failed attempts to go swimming, well not really, I wanted to go swimming, but never did. So....instead I got a free dinner and watched Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me, and then plotted on how to take over the world! Okay, I might of made that last part up, but anyways, I started my Design II class yesterday (a whole 20 minutes, wow!) and I had to buy some wire to make a little armature thing (this is why the class was so short, cause nobody had supplies, so therefore couldn't do much of anything). I get to go to work in about an hour so more fun stuff for me. I will say it has been nice to have someone to talk to lately, as much as like my sis and bro-in-law, I do get a little tired of being around them ALL the time, and I'm sure they feel the same way about me, I do get a little annoying after a while. Mumbling and not talking very loud seems to get on people's nerves, well I have gotten better at talking more clearly, but I still talk very quietly, and with my overly low voice for a girl, I'm sometimes (or most of the time) very difficult to listen too. Off I go to eat breakfast and head out to my wonderful occupation of delivering pizzas and getting bruises on my shin from kicking the damn jalapeno bucket to help pass the time. Farewell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment