Monday, July 12
It's TOEriffic!
Well, the rents have left back for El Paso, but it was fun while they visited, I actually had a reason to go do stuff and since I didn't have to work so much and it's my week break in between classes I actually could do stuff. Today was pretty fun, I got a pedicure with my sisters and mom (I got flowers on my big toes. Yes, I know, very cute isn't it) and after we all said goodbye to ma and pa (who are doing rather well, there were plenty of jokes made about my mom losing an eyeball since her retina surgery and she is still as silly as ever without having to try whatsoever) I went to hear my bro-in-law play in his regular big band gig which was pretty cool, wherein afterwards we met up with a couple of his friends. With many dirty jokes made about cli-toe-us' (if you saw the last episode of Nip/Tuck this would make perfectly good sense) and too many Austin Powers' references on my part we were eventually kicked out and continued to deliberate outside. So now there are promises for a "basketball" game to ensue or I may just go to Six Flags again tomorrow evening, fun stuff. Well, now it is time to be cleansed and rested for my grand occupation as a pizza delivery expert (on my shirt sleeve it says "delivery experts" so it must be true). So long and farewell. BTW I still have all of my toes after the pedicure, if you really wanna know you can ask me, but if you don't already know, I don't think you wanna know. If that made any sense at all I will be completely suprised. Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment