Sunday, June 13

That'll Be 15 Dollars and 28 Cents Please

Yay! I'm a delivery girl! I did three whole runs for Dominos by myself today, and I'm almost through with training. Sweet. The Pizza Delivery business is a grand business and I swear to try not to get mugged or anything, plus I'm only allowed to carry $20 while I'm out delivering so I'm really not worthwhile to steal from anyways. The uniform sucks though because the shirt is huge on me and apparently it's a "small". Plus I had to by some khaki pants, but there are no normal women's khaki pants at this time of the year so I had to buy men's (30 x 30) and they're a little short but I couldn't find any longer. So the giant shirt, highwater pants, tenis shoes, baseball cap and my hair up in a pony tail I look about...let's say I look like a twelve-year-old. Very intimidating I am in these clothes, I might be able to startle a moth. I do get to go to work at eleven tomorrow, yippie! Actually it really doesn't bother me that much, as long as I'm making a little bit of money I'm okay, and the manager and people there are really pretty nice so that really helps make a shitty job not so shitty. Enough of this for now I need to finish up my drawing for class tomorrow, it's almost done. So off I go to accomplish great things.

No comments: