Thursday, June 17

I Only Have Eye For You

Poor mamasita, goes to the doctor today just to be told that she has a detached retina, hopefully it's not twelve tears like last time, but she still has to go through all that shit again. So she has surgery sometime tomorrow, I hope everything goes okay, she's got way too many problems though. But I do have good news....I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geicko. No I didn't, I don't even pay car insurance because I'm still on my parents insurance and I don't really own a car, but I do have actual good news though. You know all the pain and heartache and complaints I made about that stupid portfolio review for the Communication Design program, well you should, and if you don't you just suck, but after my mom told me about all her troubles she looked at the mail, and lo and behold the results were in! And can you guess what it said, it said I had the greatest portfolio ever and that I'm accepted! Well, half of that's true, but they should of said I had the greatest portfolio ever cause that would just be plain cool. You know what's also cool, my sister's evil cat kind of likes me now so I can pet her quite often, and I've even been able to pick up the wolf without any serious injury. Man, am I good or what! Well, I'm rather beat so I think I'm going to crash now, cause it's way to frickin' hot out while I'm delivering pizzas and I had absolutely no break between work and class today so bedtime for me ^.^

No comments: