Monday, June 21

It's About Time I Had Some Time

Well, I'll be in and out of my posting since I don't have regular access to a computer with Internet and a lot less time to write all my bs down. Let's recap, I've learned that if there is nothing to do at work you can always launch water balloons at Mexicans trying to prune the trees on the other side of the street, and how to forget the drink on a delivery. I've also learned that I have zero free time now and I am already zoning out and I still need to finish my art project because it's due tomorrow, AND I still haven't gone to Six Flags even though I have a season pass, but I will make time for that soon enough. I'm also sore from helping move most of my sister's shit yesterday to her house, so I'm gonna go crash for a bit and then finish my pretty picture.

No comments: