Friday, June 11

Ah, Kitty Kitty

Well, I just came back from feeding my bro-in-law's friend's cat. The poor kitty, she's terribly skinny, I guess cause she's all depressed from her sister dying about a month ago, so I have to give her lot's of attention as well. I was going to work on my drawing right now but since my sister and bro-in-law are sleeping on my bed (aka the couch) I can't really set up all of my stuff. I suppose I could turn off all the lights and just put the lamp on my still-life and see if they wake up, but it's not imperitive that I do it right now. Plus, if I let them sleep there maybe I can sleep on their bed. Wow, there's a thought, going to bed in an actual bed. My back is bothering me, but I think that's due more to sitting in akward positions for extended periods of time. Not much else going on, I've been playing my b-in-l's Star Wars games (I finally got a lightsaber, that took forever and a day) other than that not much. Hopefully I'll get some work done on my drawing, it's pretty cool, I set up a still life of action figures (dolls) all my GI Joes are attacking one of my oversized super-poseable X-Men toys. Man, I'm such a nerd, but it's all dramatically lit so it has some irony I guess (and no, irony is not a black fly on your chardonay, and I probably just spelled that wrong). Okay, back to beating up dark jedi, cause I chose the good path and I don't even like Star Wars that much, le sigh.

No comments: