Friday, June 4

It's My Birthday!

YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Big One Nine. Yes, I know, that really isn't very old, (and for those who can't decipher that, I'm turning 19, for Christ's sake it's only a month into summer vacation, don't let your brain get too mushy) but it's my last year to be a rebellious teenager. Like I ever was one, I've always seen being rebellious as taking a little too much work. Apparently my sister says I'll be "painting" all day Saturday and told me not to make any plans, I don't know what kind of crap she's up to exactly, but I do know that she is a horrible liar. With my luck I will actually be stuck painting all day Saturday, or even worse, she'll rent the train car at McDonald's for my B-Day. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, enough about all that, birthday, no big whoop, I've got spiltkas in my genectagezoink. I'm so ferklempt. Talk amongst yourselves. Here, I'll give you a topic, "Why do you have to mind your p's and q's, but not your b's and d's?" Discuss. I don't know how Yiddish is spelled or if it even has a particular spelling, but whatever. Okay, back on track, I was going to talk about the crazy weather in the DFW area, because it was well...crazy. Well, first off I had my first day of class Tuesday and we got out early so I started racing home with the giant dark clouds looming overhead. Of course this is perfect weather for tornadoes, so I'm fretting a bit. Finally, I got to my sister's apartment and she said she'd actually feel safer in the house because then we wouldn't be in a second story apartment. So she raced like a bat-out-of-hell and got us to the house. (She was racing because a tornado was expected at 9:15 and it was 9:02, plus the tornado sirens always freak her out, for good reason, this was actually the first time I've heard tornado sirens, see there's no tornadoes in EP, buddy.) Shortly after arriving there the electricity went out and Brenda was freakin' out and she was calling her husband names over the phone and being really shitty because he's always gone in storms and he knows she gets scared and now he's in Dallas and not about to drive with the wind whipping up at 70-80 mph. After the worst was passed and the rain slowed, she was fine, actually she was dancing around like a dork, she has mood swings like this even if there is no life threatening situation. Well, the next day was carnage pick up time, there were many limbs (basically small trees) ripped off just by the wind, no actual tornadoes hit the area, just lots of wind, and none of them were done by lightning. Carnage is pretty cool, and now I'm zoning out so I don't think anymore details will be forthcoming. Obviously I survived and there was no serious damage to my sister's property, mostly just a little damage to trees, it's their fault for having a park for a backyard. So off I go to bed (a real bed this time, no floor or couch, I'll explain later).

Meow.

No comments: