Wednesday, October 29

Halloween Anthem

My sister asked me to take photos on Monday of her quintet's dress rehearsal for their Halloween Concert that was yesterday. I think I got some pretty good shots, though I could have done without the music stands being in the way and the driving to Fort Worth during rush hour part. But all in all it was pretty good.

I did get to use two cameras though (borrowed my bf's) and that was very nice for this kind of shooting. With two cameras I could have a wide-angle lens on one and a telephoto on the other. This way I can shoot with my primes (or my bf's 200L which I may have to steal) and not be too much out of convenience that a zoom lens would provide. Also, carrying around two cameras makes you look much cooler, there's been studies, it's been proven, that's a fact.

Again, I like the black & white shots better than color, and I also really liked the more abstracted shots I got. Brass instruments are pretty...






See more here.

No comments: