Tuesday, October 14

Accepted...NOT!

Yay, more iStockphoto acceptances, and also a few more rejections, but all is good. Hopefully when I start getting a good portfolio of photos up on that site I'll start getting a fair amount of downloads and make a little extra cash. So far I've got 1 download that accounts to $1.25. I am so rich, NOT!

I remember using "NOT" all the time, what happened to that? I think I'm going to make a concentrated effort and bring that back into everyday usage. I don't think it was annoying enough the first time around, NOT! So easy to use and set-up, and so NOT funny, but also kind of is in it's own stupid way.

Anyways, my neck hurts, like... something that hurts a lot, I'm not really sure why, but it's bothering me quite a bit. Too much sitting and staring at the computer I suppose. I don't think my posture is THAT bad, but maybe it is. I think I'll try to start doing my cheapy yoga tapes again, they make you really stretch and think about how you're holding yourself. Just being aware of your posture actually helps a lot I've found, I'm just not very consistent about it.

I guess I need to go to bed now, maybe I'll try a different pillow or something. My neck is really killing me again right now. Oh, how I look forward to another day at work tomorrow...NOT!

No comments: