Saturday, April 12

FINALLY!

I've gotten CS3 to install. Even with my bf's help it was still a big pain in the ass, but he was able to help me find the couple of files that were causing the install problem and I eventually figured out how to delete the write-protected files.

So Adobe still sucks for having this install issue, but what might be more aggravating is that my bf was able to install CS3 on his computer with no problems. What the hell? He has the same amount of Adobe stuff that I have and he didn't have to delete anything whatsoever. I didn't think it would work at all since he's had other issues with his system. Quite a few more than I've had at least.

Oh well, it's finally over now. It should be fun getting familiar with the updated layout and features of CS3 though, but not tonight. Tonight I rest.

1 comment:

Jacque said...

So is everything better with CS3?