Sunday, April 20

The Bed Cave

After my previous post, I decided I had enough of hearing my randy neighbors knocking boots all the time. So I created "The Bed Cave", which is where a washer and dryer would go if I had a washer and dryer. While that may sound kind of depressing and you may be thinking I should just complain to my manager or something, this solution is working quite well so far.

Having a bed cave is quite nice, I hear very little of my neighbors in that area and it's nice and dark and cozy. So far, I'm a fan of the bed cave.

Also, by taking my bed out of my "bed" room I now have created more work space for myself. I now have room for a good sized drafting table for where my bed used to be. It'll be sweet. Anyways, I'm off to the bed cave.

No comments: