Oh my god, I have the horniest upstairs neighbors! I've been woken up early twice this week and I can hear them right now. They have the squeekiest f'ing bed in the world, and it's sort of funny but it's mostly annoying in a disturbing sort of way.
God, I don't care that they're horn dogs I just care that I can hear them everytime the get "in the mood". Not only that they walk around like they're elephants up there. I can probably tell you where they are in the apartment at any given time.
I hate being downstairs. I just want some peace and quiet. I don't need to know this much about my neighbors and the frequency in which they have sex and what time of the day (which is early ass!). I got woken up at 4 in the morning on Monday, at 6 yesterday and just now I can hear them while I'm quietly surfing the internet.
I think I might mount my subwoofer to the wall and point it up to the ceiling and get some obnoxious rap CDs, maybe they'll figure that I can hear them if they can hear me.
GAWD! I never imagined that I would have this problem when I moved.
Saturday, April 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment