Also, with the prospect of actual FREE time (not just time where I am postponing doing more homework) I'm considering getting another pet. You know maybe I'll get Boscoe a friend because I feel kind of sad when he tries talking to my sock, or a pillow, or blanket, or some other light colored cloth (he's becoming less and less particular). It would also be nice that if I had to go away for a couple of days he'd have a friend and I could just find someone to feed him and his buddy everyday, but not have to worry about providing mounds of social interaction. Plus, Boscoe really doesn't like being left alone, so if I got another bird he wouldn't be, the only downfall of this plan is that he probably won't want to spen as much time with me if there's another bird around to keep him company.
Then there's pet idea number 2 (or maybe I just combine this with the first pet idea) and I get a bunny. I think a bunny would be good because: bunnies don't eat birds, they're small, pretty good indoor pets, and very cute...

Though I've never owned a bunny before, from what I've read so far they wouldn't be any more time consuming than a cat (a needy cat).
I don't know just some thoughts, I've been missing my other pets back in EP lately and it would be nice to have a small brood of my own.
While I wouldn't mind typing some more Blogger is being incredibley slow right now and it's getting to annoying to deal with anymore. Laters.
1 comment:
"Dare to be stupid" is a great song. With that in mind, or rather, with that NOT in mind, be prepared to turtle today. I think folks are getting itchy.
Hide, hide, hide!
And have a Klondike bar.
Post a Comment