So I've got a lot of crap to do before graduation. Hopefully I can stay sane this final month of school, but honestly I'm kind of freaked out that it's coming up so quickly.
Maybe if I had a more concrete plan of what I want to do after graduation I'd feel better, but I DON'T know what I want at all. Great I've got a diploma, now what? I'm not going to stay at my current job forever, but at least it's a nice buffer before I make some better, more satisfactory career choices.
At least I made up some cool graduation announcements, and now that I'm done printing and cutting them out I can send them off soon. I guess I'll figure stuff out all in due time. Doesn't keep me from worrying about how I'm going to get all my stuff done or done WELL that is.
Laters.
Sunday, April 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment