Best. Mini-game. Ever.
Sounds like it could be a good idea in practice if only it didn't hurt so much.
So yeah, that's about all I got. I could rant about work for a while, but that would take more energy than I have at the moment. It just sucks that I'm pretty sure I'll be needing to take more time off of work (you know, trying to graduate, final projects. That old chestnut.) but, it seems as though there are people at work that might absolutely DIE if I'm not there to do last minute projects all the damn time. I'm not trying to be self-centered or anything, but there would probably be a few panic attacks if I took off work for a week.
I should demand more money. And puppies. And cake. Maybe those things would help. "More puppies! Then I will do your task." Buwahaha. Or something.
I think it's time for bed.
Tuesday, April 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Not only would they panic, the entire corp would slow to a limping puddle. The VPs would purchaise airfare so they could show up outside your door and present you emails. There would be a little secretary dedicated just to you, typing away at her little computer, "tappity-tappity!" to scroll out the requests on ticker-tape.
There is an interview this Friday. I have a feeling I will be handling the training while you are on vacation. :D
Post a Comment