So, it's kind of scary that my name is so uncommon that if you do a google search there are three separate links to me specifically. Old swimming times, a forum name, and a website I created for a class last semester. Now, granted I'm bored and trying to kill some time, but this google searching of names started off with me trying to find out if an old friend of mine, Yudy!, had another email address. Being unsuccessful there I thought I'd see how easy it would be to find me...very easy (as long as you can spell my last name correctly).
I guess that's sort of "scary", but it's not like I have any important info attached to any of those links. You could find out my best 50 and 100 freestyle times though, so that's something...I guess.
Anyways, I don't have a whole lot to talk about, just recuperating from a very busy and long semester. Byee
Tuesday, December 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment