*drool*
My cell phone finally fell apart the other day after trying to keep it from doing so for about a month now. I like the idea of flip phones, but if the plastic is so cheap that it starts to crack around the hinge and fall apart in a year, why do we pay so much for them? Let me tell you, it's helluva lotta cash to dish out for another crappy phone when you're not signing on with anyone. I spent $130 on a basic phone (no camera, no mp3, no full-out keyboard) which is way more than it's worth, but at least it works. Stupid cell phone companies making cheap crap-ass phones so that people HAVE to buy a new phone every 1-2 years after another phone goes dead or stops working properly. So now I have a non-flippy phone that at one time confounded my mom which I reported in a long ago post:
Mom: "Hello. Hello! I can't hear anything."
Me: "Well put the phone to your ear."
Mom: "But it's not open."
Me: "It's not that kind of phone!"
Mom: "But it's not open."
Me: "It doesn't open. Stop trying to use it like a walky talky."
Mom: "That's just weird."
Me: "No it's not, it's just not a flippy phone. Just talk on it like a normal phone, it's just smaller."
Good times, good times. I better get some more work done, all of my LifeCell crap is due next Wednesday and then that's it for the semester. Ah, the end of the semester will be welcome, but it's going to suck until it's finally over.
No comments:
Post a Comment