
Top left to bottom right: isometric drawing of LifeCell tradeshow booth, stationary system (letterhead, business card, envelope), book that would be sent to doctors that explains LifeCell's technology and it's many uses and applications, clipboard and notepad that would be handed out at the tradeshow booth, and an invite to some random conference which briefly outlines LifeCell technology.
And here's a close-up of the book from hell that won't shut all the way, but at least looks nice:
...um nevermind, this is going to take too long to upload all the images I wanted to. The important is that I'm done. I can now worry about non-school stuff, like getting Christmas gifts and getting my sister's wedding invitations in order. Good stuff. I'm going to veg out or read now...or maybe take a long, hot bath, that sounds pretty good. My back's killing me.
No comments:
Post a Comment