Wednesday, October 4

Retnirp

Ah the joys of printer trouble and the great frustration (and the sucking of time) that follows. At least my boyfriend was able to help me, we didn't really end up figuring out the issue, but instead of tying up my computer on trying to print stuff, he just went home and did it there. One way to solve the problem at least.

I'm fairly happy with how my pamphlet spreads are turning out for the whole Primal Quest quest thing, I've been behind on that and really want something to show and get feedback on tomorrow. That would be nice. Feedback and constructive criticism is always helpful.

It kind of sucks that's after one in the morning now. Which isn't terribly late, but I have work in the morning, and work is boring. I get sleepy enough there as it is, and coffee will start to wage war on my stomach if I drink too much. So bah humbug on that shit...or something.

I might need to eat something before heading to bed though because I've eaten kind of craptacular meals today. Well, actually the McDonald's tasted pretty good earlier, but that might have been because I was starving. Starving usually can play a factor in how tasty and satisfying food is, because the hungrier the lower your standards go.

Anyways, heading to bed soon. Hope others have had a productive evening as well.

No comments: