Sunday, October 29

The Ending Project!

Yay! I've got all my stuff printed out and mounted for tomorrow! And then this project will be gone...but we also start immediately on another one. Terds. Anyways, hopefully I'll do well on the next project too (assuming I'm doing well on the current one). I just need to start coming up with some good ideas/directions to take on my LifeCell campaign. Here's hopin'.

What really sucks though is that I have an online test to do, and it's REALLY hard to guage what the questions are going to be like. I've been debating if I want to do it tonight yet (just finished going through the review) or if I should sleep on it and take it tomorrow. I really just want it gone though. Oh well, I'm pretty sure I'll do alright, I can always B.S. some answers on the written part fairly well.

I think I may be getting a bit sick too. After finishing up my project I think my body has now relaxed enough to let the viruses take over. Hopefully, it's just a weak cold at most, because I really don't have time to be sick, and school doesn't let off much when you are.

...I've decided I'll have to wait till tomorrow to take that test, I'm already quite tired. Stupid time change, screwing with my internal clock! or something.

Ooh, I did go to a costume party last night. I just used my old Domino's uniform as a costume (lame I know), but I did bring some pizza to make up for the lameness of it all. I also drank two beers, which, whoa, I'm such a lightweight. I was having some balancing issues for a little while last night. Nothing horrible, but I was very aware that it was getting harder to do anything that required a large step over something or was trying to squeeze past people. Then I sobered up in a couple of hours and watched other drunk people dance and be silly. I think that party was probably a really nice break for a lot of Comm Designers. I wish I brought my camera though, quite a few good costumes (not lame like mine) like: Kim Jong Il, Bender, Tetris pieces, Flava Flave, a dead albino squirrel (makes sense if you go to UNT), gay condiments (complete with MAN-aise), and a pizza hut guy (see, I wasn't the only one who lame-assed out!).

Pretty fun all in all, and I'm going to be so happy to drop off all my stuff in class tomorrow. Hell-ay-u-yah! (or Hallejuah!) and good riddance.

No comments: