So, I think my Internet is working okay again. The connection doesn't seem to just fade away anymore, but I think whenever my computer goes on standby the connection needs to get rebooted. At least that's what seems to be happening anyways, which isn't so bad, as long as the connection doesn't fade when I'm actually working on the computer I'm okay.
Been helping the bf move some stuff into his new home (which happens to be MUCH closer to me!) and it's mostly done, and looking quite cool. Enough space for all his stuff to actually get organized and look nice.
A stupid thing broke on my car the other day...like the switch that opens up the lid to the gas cap. Yeah, that kind of sucked. I didn't know how to get it open (I so much prefer manual covers to the stupid ones that require you to press a button so that you can get gas into your car) so it took some driving around to find a car place that could help me. I gave up looking to actually "fix" the car and finally told one guy just to get it open so I could put gas in the car, I no longer cared if the cover closed properly anymore. Just let me get to gas tank. Fortunately that guy was really helpful and didn't even charge me, helped me recover from all the frustration I was experiencing over the stupid gas lid. I don't even know what that's officially called or if it even has a proper name other than "the thing you open to get to the gas tank, but not the gas cap, the lid to get TO the gas cap. Yeah, that thing."
I "added a room" to Boscoe's cage, he seems to like it okay. It's basically a side of cage attached to the wall and I put some perches on it, but it's open other than that. Sort of a cage outside the cage. I'll take pictures eventually.
Crap, school starts on Monday. I've already spent $285 on books, more than I've spent in a while, and I've still got to pay for all sorts of painting supplies and whatever else I'll need to finish up projects during the semester. Art classes can get pricey.
I think I'll do some vegging out with bird now. Until later.
Thursday, August 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment