Tuesday, August 1


A book! Posted by Picasa

I'm so excited I made a successful book! I made a kind of quick and dirty one the other day, and had a failed cover experience the day before, but now I made a decent book! There's nothing printed in it so I'll call it a sketchbook, hopefully in the near future I'll be able to make a photo album with some slides I've been trying to scan in from my parents' newly wed days (aircraft carrier pics, a trip to Greece, trip to D.C.).

I know I had other things to say...OH YES! The Animaniacs are FINALLY on DVD! I will need to get that in the near future, and perhaps Pinky and the Brain as well. I'm excited, never have I missed the stupidity of a cartoon so much before, and there's so many jokes I'll probably understand so much better now and so many old ones I can enjoy all over again. I actually went to Best Buy this weekend with the intent of buying the DVDs but they were already sold out! I believe someone might get the hint to make more DVDs. All the people who liked Animaniacs surely loved Tiny Toons, Freakazoid, Tazmania, Earthworm Jim, just to name a few. Mostly we really need the "Steven Speilberg Presents" cartoons, those were the best.

Ah the days of yor. How I miss you so. Kicking backpacks, hammered ketchup packets, butt tag, and white vans. Le sigh. Now that I'm making no sense except to maybe one person who might read this, I'm headed to bed. Night all.

No comments: