Um...so I woke up with a roach on my hand this morning...rather unpleasant....
...
...okay so VERY unpleasant, not my prefered method of waking my ass up. THERE WAS A ROACH IN MY BED! That's the top place I don't want a roach other than in my food. I got him though...eventually.
After waking up with roach on my hand I literally yelled, "AAAHHHH!" (fortunately I didn't do a high pitched scream, though I'm not even sure I can even DO a high pitched scream). Not wanting to squish him on my bed I violently brushed him off and then couldn't locate him again. I thought he might have landed in my "jean pile" so I went through and shook out my jeans hoping to find the little beast and consequently threw them on my bed. APPARENTLY he was in my jeans and I found him on my bed AGAIN. Go anywhere BUT my bed, please, please, PLEASE!
Ew.
I get him (he's a him because...boys are icky and so are roaches) off the bed yet again, and then he scuttled away under my "crater with cushions" where I thought he'd probably escaped. I didn't want him to escape and rally his friends to invade my apartment. Fortunately he ventured out later where I throughly squished him with my shoe and then flushed him down the toilet for good measure.
I guess roaches aren't as bad as scorpions, but I still don't want them around me and especially not IN my bed. I suppose I was more awake than usual this morning, but I'd rather be groggy and roach-free than bright-eyed and bushy-tailed with roaches in my sheets.
Ew.
So, hopefully tomorrow morning will be blissfully free of roaches and I'll eventually wake up after hitting my snooze button for the bajillionth time and not from the sensation of creepy little legs crawling across my hand.
Ew.
Thursday, August 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment