Yay, I am spending my evening NOT doing homework, quite splendid it is. I even made Jell-O, and I think it should be pretty near ready so I will enjoy that in the near future (with Cool Whip, JOY!).
Last night was pretty crappy, got a hold of some bad Taco Bell (sort of redundant I know) and really did not feel well, at all. I had the intention of going to work bright and early this morning to help out with a new Intern that my boss hired, but I still felt rather nauseated this morning and thought better of it. I'm really quite glad I didn't go in until about 1 because...the Intern...she did not appear...and I would have been extremely "peeved" if I had drug myself out of bed at 8 o'clock this morning while still feeling rather unwell and have the reason I got myself up so early, when I'm not in school at the moment, not show up. So it worked out, I got more sleep felt a bit better at 1 than I did at 8 and had a fairly productive workday. So blah blah.
Right now I'm trying to organize the crapload of papers I have lying around. I guess it's not THAT bad, but it needs doing and seeing as I'm going home for all next week and then moving into my new place on the following Tuesday I need to be pretty much packed up by this weekend. That also means I need to get some boxes to put my shit in as well. Always something.
Things are going well despite the Taco Bell incident.
Dammit I tried to take a cute picture of Boscoe surfing on his cuttle bone but he moved by the time I got the camera out. Damn bird.
Anyways, it's shower time for me, so goodnight.
Monday, May 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment