Wednesday, May 3

What a Headache!

Wow, I've had the worst headache this evening. I can't remember the last time I've had one this bad. Not really sure what caused it, perhaps I'm more stressed than I've led myself to believe. I do know that Boscoe isn't really helping me get rid of it though, he's been exceptionally talkative tonight. At least he isn't squawking.

I guess I'll continue my apartment search tomorrow, hopefully I can find something a bit cheaper than what I have currently on the top of my list. I suppose it wouldn't be too bad paying a bit more, I think if I actually started cooking more of my food instead of getting subs and burritos all the time I might save some money there...I don't know, see what I find tomorrow I guess.

Okay, I'm heading to bed since my head is still pretty bad. Much better than it was earlier, but I think sleep might be the best thing for me right now. Good night.

No comments: