Sunday, September 7

Summer Vacation


Yay, I'm back! I just got done with a week and half of vacation to Maine for one wedding and then to Austin for another. While it was a lot of fun, I'm very glad to be back. Unfortunately, I have to go work tomorrow, but oh well. I'm currently trying to make some web photo galleries so that friends and family can look at the crap load of pictures I took while away, (I took over 2,000 photos, and will post around 500 of the better ones!).

I've got a couple galleries up already and you can view them by day and by wedding events. I'm eventually going to create a splash page so that it's easier to navigate, but these things take time.

Day 1
First official day of vacation, my parents and I drove from Manchester through Kennebunkport, the trolley museum (I forget which town that was in) and finally to Poland, Maine to the cute bed & breakfast my cousin Dylan was to get married at the next day.

Dylan & Katie's Wedding
Dylan and Katie's wedding, pretty self explanatory I think.

Day 2
Random things done before and after the wedding, kayaking, pig roast, some old car.

Day 3
More of the bed & breakfast (even some infrared shots), the capital in Augusta, Fort Knox (not like the one in Kentucky), and the city of Belfast.

Day 4
Belfast Harbor, Acadia National Park (Cadillac Mountain, Sandy Beach), and outside of our hotel in Bar Harbor.

Day 5
More of Acadia National Park (Thunder Hole, the Bubbles Mountains), more of outside of our hotel, and the lobster and I most definitely did not enjoy.

Day 6
Some infrared shots outside the hotel, some little zoo where we got to see moose and other critters, Camden harbor and then I was too tired for any more pictures and we finished driving to Manchester to fly out the next day.

Kurt & Melissa's (not me) Wedding
After a two day break (sort of) my sister and I drove down to Austin for yet another wedding of another cousin, Kurt. So more wedding pictures, and some of the brunch to send off the happy couple earlier today.

No comments: