Thursday, September 25

"L" is for "Le Awesome"

A lot of birds at the duck pond today, you know, other than the usual ducks.

I don't always get to see egrets and herons over there, and they usually don't let me get too close. I guess they all decided to pose for my bf's new 200 f/2.8 "L" lens. This would have been a great photo day with any lens, but it was nice to test this one out on some cool subjects. I will say this lens focuses fast and is very sharp, it's quite nice all the way around.






For some reason I just really like these photos in black and white, though the last one looks exceptionally good in color too. At least I like to think so.

3 comments:

Shane said...

We need to talk about your heron addiction. I am going to arrange an intervention!

Missy said...

But I can't stop!

Missy said...

I will say this lens focuses fast an' be real mofuccin sharp,den sum mofuccin it\'s quite bootylicious awl da mofuccin' way around.

The ebonifier works!