Tuesday, September 30

Politicians Suck

We are all going to be living in hovels next week. I just know it. Even us people who didn't take out ridiculous loans (or promise ridiculous loans) are going to end up with stuff repossessed and no jobs and then we'll be scraping away for food. Good thing Congress is blaming the other party for screwing things up. We'll solve a lot of problems that way. We need more muck-raking and finger-pointing, it's the American Way.

Also, global warming (now known as "climate change") somehow we'll figure that out in a day too. It's mother nature people! We can learn to cope and figure out ways to adjust to it, but we ain't changing the weather. We aren't little demi-gods running around able to change things on a whim.

Oh yeah, and this is all George Bush's fault.

I hate politics.

6 comments:

Jacque said...

Oh, I'm sure he deserves the majority of it. So much business is going overseas, though. Right now I'm happy I'm working for a local business, and hope they'll keep their feet above water (Ike humor, ha ha).

I'm scared of the new Republican candidates. I probably shouldn't say much, though. If I didn't already have so much to think about, it'd worry me more.

Missy said...

I was mostly kidding about it being George Bush's fault (it seems that that's what many people blame this stuff on, even though he's the president he's still just one guy, and he didn't single-handedly screw up the economy and especially not the weather).

Politicians in general scare me. I don't know, I'm very middle of the road in my views, I just hate the finger pointing and name calling, instead of them doing actual work to solve actual problems.

Shane said...

Sarah Palin is H-O double T!

Jacque said...

Definitely. X3 And you know me, I'm fairly a "moderate liberal."

Though, it seems the more folks are brought to a table, they can find things they agree with. It's just an obsession with standing for a slogan, I guess. ;)

Also, this just hit--a friend of mine called about five minutes ago. He's going to have to put down his dog tonight.

...where'd you find all those flower images? I'm going to look tonight and come up with something.

That...really well, stinks. ^^;

Missy said...

Go to the stock exchange and search for "flowers".

All the stock photos are royalty free and most are of pretty high resolution.

Sorry about your friend's dog.

Jacque said...

Aye. I remember what it was like losing mine. It's fairly stink-a-riffic. ;p

Thanks for the link. I just kept thinking of those cards you'd made and decided to try my hand.