Ugh, tomorrow's back to school, and while I only have one class tomorrow at 12:30 I have to get to work by 8 so that I get enough hours in. I'm getting tired of this work and school thing, but I only have this semester left so I suppose I'll survive.
I'm a bit depressed that I'll be mostly devoid of free-time and the fact that it'll be a while before my bf and me will get a full day off together (we just had 3 days off together this weekend, that was a nice change).
Oh well, not much to report other than it was fairly icy today, and the sidewalk around my apartment isn't salted or sanded at all making it fairly precarious to walk to and from my apartment. I better get to bed soon, I don't really want to start the semester being tired, that'll come soon enough. Night, night.
Monday, January 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment