Yay, back online and it's my last day of work, sweet. I don't know why I couldn't get on to update for so long and now I'm going to have to catch up on.....well I guess I really didn't do that much, at least none that I really want to share at the moment. Lots of drama that I don't really want to discuss, but whatever, I'll survive. Man, I'm really not prepared to write much of anything, I was just checking to see if I could finally get on my blogger accout, hopefully it will keep working so I can write more stuff later. I need to go eat some lunch and get ready for work, woohoo last day! Anyways, I know this isn't a very interesting post, but I'm back baby, yeah!
Saturday, August 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Drama? What drama? Nothing to see here... move along....
Welcome back. But alas, the pizza world has lost one of it's shining (JB soccer) stars today... what ever will they do without you?
Remember, DLTGYD. Still good for another 4-1/2 months....
Post a Comment