Monday, August 2

Like A Bridge Over Troubled Water

I've decided that my mom is a great woman, with a few words she has settled waters and calmed fears better than I could of ever done. Such a strange day this has been, but all will be well, just have to have patience. I'm still sick of work, but I only have two more weeks of summer school left and then I get to quit, sweet. It's so sad that I'm looking forward to the school year, I think it will be a lot less busy and stressful than this summer has been. It is sad that I'm going to have a different roommate though, I really hope I become lucky again in finding someone I can share a room with in a civil manner for nine months. Living with someone is such a different kind of friendship. Well, I suppose all will work out, I just have to keep on trucking. I'll think of some funny shit later, I have been....distracted lately.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some stupid reason I can't login to my account so therefor I cannot update my posts, stupid computers, never working right when I need them too. ~Missy

Anonymous said...

Bastard. ~Missy

B. said...

I smell a conspiracy... or is that feet?