I've just recently updated my website to use WordPress now. Which is nice because now it'll be as easy to update as this blog here, but is much more customizable. If anyone is ever looking for a website that is easy to add content too you should seriously look into using WordPress. It took me a while to figure out how to fit it to my needs (and I still have a few issues to fix) it's such a breeze to add pages or photos once it's all set up.
Now all that being said though, I don't know how well I'll keep up this blog. My website is more professional, so this can still be my "rant" area, but any new photos or design work is definitely going to be posted there not here.
I really need to put myself out there more if I want to get more freelance though, hopefully this new site is a good first step.
Saturday, November 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment