So, I've been thinking tonight (as I often do) and have come to the sad conclusion that I can't really use "swimmer" as part of my personal description. Maybe I'll get my weak arms and flabby butt in the water on a regular basis again, but I'm sad I'm not part of a team anymore (even though it's been 4 1/2 years since I've been on the swim team). I guess also I feel that, now that I'm out of school, I'm no longer part of the sleep-deprived, over-worked, but overly awesome Comm Design Squad anymore, and now I don't have a group. I guess I have coworkers now, but it's not quite the same. I guess it never really is, but I don't know where I'm going with this.
I've also come to another conclusion tonight...I need to work-out. I'm not talking over the top and get super buns of steel, but I'm getting a bit flabby and it's probably easier if I start working out NOW before I get too flabby. A little muscle tone never hurt anyone.
Another thing, I really want to draw, but I have a horrendous time thinking up projects for myself. I'm trying to do more film photography (I will share photos later when I get them developed), but I want to draw too. I like drawing people, but then I got to get someone to sit still for me or at least pose for a photograph, but it's awkward to ask, and then people get all self-conscious, and blah, blah, blah.
Anyways, I'll stop complaining about my non-problems. I just felt a need to write something on this here blog here.
Saturday, June 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The Gobbler was an inspiration...why not design somethin' like it? :)
Post a Comment