Okay people, I'm going to really try to be more up to date with this thing. It's almost been 3 years since I started this whole blogging craziness and I've been slacking off. Even if no one reads this, it's kind of fun for me personally to go back and read my own rants. Why? Because I'm funny damnit. Damn funny.
Alright, on with the show.
Issues with work are improving slightly, key word "slightly". I have the upmost confidence that things will settle down relatively soon...or not. DAMN YOU BOOB!
I'm having issues with my cell phone alarm because its not doing its job alarming me. It was pure chance that I actually woke up on time this morning, and while I do have a clock/radio I have issues with it as well. It does some weird pulsing static sound randomly (usually at night) and it scares the crap out of me. Its not very loud, but its a very odd sound and is annoying when it wakes me up at 4 in the morning. Not cool.
I slipped and fell today, just so you know. Pretty smooth fall as well, my foot slipped in a puddle and I went backwards, but was able to catch myself with my left hand and kept myself from falling in the afore mentioned puddle. I jarred my arm a bit, but no scrapes or bruises to speak of. So it was a good fall, if there's such a thing as a good fall.
I better head to bed, just incase my clock/radio doesn't wake me up tomorrow either if I get enough sleep I have a better chance of waking up on my own. Stupid broken cell phone alarm. Why, why must you break?! You're so convenient and handy.
Stupid phone.
Tuesday, March 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment