I guess I haven't posted a "real" post in a while, so I'll attempt to do so now...
...
Um...well,hmm...
...
You still there? Okay, let me try again. Think real post, not links to Freakazoid clips on YouTube, REAL POST. Uh...
Kay, so I'm still drawing a blank here folks, let's try one more time.
So, I guess I'm still up to the same old crap, work, school, homework, work, school, homework, etc. Someday this may end...hopefully. Um...yeah.
Oh, Happy Birthday Mom! and Happy Belated Birthday Cristina/Betty/Gremlin/Whatever-you-want-to-call-yourself.
I was hoping that would kill some more time, but it didn't really.
I'm finally going to meet the BF's parents, exciting for me. Progress in the relationship, always good. I just hope I don't make an ass of myself, that would be bad, and is also pretty high on the probability meter. Note to self: keep smartass remarks to self, err on the side of extreme politeness. Perhaps I'll listen to my own advice.
Um...drawing another blank.
Work was interesting today, my coworker and I were creating scenarios for the "Safety Duck" to help aid in presentation this week. Now this will take a while to explain, and it might not make any sense in the end, so bear with me...or don't. I don't really care if you can bare all or be fully clothed, I can't see you so read naked if you like. ANYWAYS, the "Safety Duck" was established when I first started working at the Welding Place, and I was asked to adapt this little cartoon guy that was doing stuff that you SHOULDN'T do around or with welding equipment. I changed the guy to a duck, and now he seems to be gaining popularity for no particular reason (the duck is part of a little "comic strip" that's 5 inches long, I didn't think anybody would notice).
So now it's been suggested to create a series of posters featuring the "Safety Duck". My main goal is to have many unfortunate things happen to the duck. Example 1: for "Quality Control" the duck (because he isn't very intelligent) looks into the nozzle of a welding torch which goes off, severely singing his head. Example 2: for "Work Flow", the duck rides an acetylene gas cylinder like a rocket and crashes into a brick wall. This goes on for a series of 6 posters (perhaps I will post them when we're done). I must say it's quite fun to think of unfortunate things to happen to the "Safety Duck", very amusing.
I'm glad I finally thought up some stuff to post, that was pretty scary at the beginning. Well, not really scary, just...you know, something. Yeah.
Tuesday, February 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment