Saturday, February 3

One Round with Jose Cuervo

I know I've left my devoted readers heart-broken for not posting for not posting in such a long time. Anyways, been working on logos for my "Hotel Lawrence" client and I think I've got a few keepers.



It's kind of nice working at a faster pace in this class because it leaves less time to agonize over everything. Basically I need to do something that looks good and is appropriate. I don't see how logos can get too concept heavy anyways, at least most of the time.

I was also able to find photos of Dallas "Then and Now" at Half-Priced Books ( I really like that store). So I think that'll help with the history angle I'm trying take with the Hotel Lawrence.

I also got a Collective Soul CD case with not the matching Collective Soul CD, but with a Tracy Byrd CD instead. I've always liked a little alternative country music and "One round with Jose Cuervo". Note to self: check CD when buying from a second-hand store.

(Just so you know, the reason I felt compelled to buy a CD is because I just got a new stereo/glorified boombox as a late X-mas gift from the bf. I have yet to set it up, but it's schway cool!)

So...that's all I got at the moment.

...okay, bye.

No comments: