Monday, November 27

Thanksgiving!

Sadly, this glorious Thanksgiving weekend has come to an end. Why so glorious? Because I was able to sleep in four days in a row, didn't have to cram in homework all at once (it would have been better if homework were out of the picture entirely though), and had a great meal of turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry stuff, rolls, and pumpkin pie with my (now beardless) man.

Oh well, I guess I can survive that last few weeks of school. Then I'll only be one (UNO!) semester away from graduating! Where hopefully my work will hire me on full-time so I can at least not worry about bills and just take it easy for a few months before looking for a cooler job. That's my plan anyways, I still need to look for other jobs, but my current job should provide a bit of safety net for me. I like safety.

Anyways, I need to head to bed in short order and hopefully finish off this Shiner Bock (I slept till noon today, I'm hoping that drinking this will keep me from staying up too late). So much to do and so little time.

No comments: