Yay, consistently working Internet again!
Well, I've just been up to getting started on my new project in Graphic Design, which I think is heading off rather nicely. I feel a lot better about this project than I was on the Primal Quest group project. That one just took so long, and I don't really know why.
I can't think of a whole lot to ramble about right now...not feeling a need to rant or just ramble on forever about nothing. Very quiet mood tonight.
Anyways, enjoy pictures of my pets that I have to leave my parents. So sad, I wish I could at least have Squeeky Cat with me, she's adorable for such a beat-up, grumpy kitty. That and the fact that she hates the other two (Fred and Spaz), but I can't have her because I live in an apartment and she likes to run around outside, and she might want to eat Boscoe. She isn't interested in the parakeet at home though (well, not anymore at least), so she might do okay with Boscoe Birdy.
So, enjoy pictures of my cute pets!
Wednesday, November 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment