Just waiting for some crap to print out. Seems as though that's all us Comm. Design students are doing lately. I'm glad I got my booklet done, some people are having to stress out about getting all there stuff printed out on the crap printer in the computer lab. Good thing I cheated and just xeroxed of all my things, I didn't do a damn thing on the computer like what was intended, but there wasn't much point in using the computer, it looks fine the way it is. So yeah, all of this is fun, but it really is a big pain in the but having to wait for everything to print out nice. I think I'll go to Kinkos for my final poster, but I don't want to pay for just roughs and besides, I'm already paying an arm and a leg for tuition and fees here so I might as well use the materials they have for us to use.
Sweet, all printed off now, all I have left is color rendering and that's mostly just mounting my work up nicely. I feel kind of bad, I'm having an easier time than most on all of these art projects, I'm sure I'll have bad days in the future though, and everyone that works hard and cares enough to do their work will be fine I'm sure. Good luck to all the commies (comm. designers that is) I'm going home.
Wednesday, December 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment