Monday, December 6

Happy Thoughts

NO MORE BLOW. NO MORE BLOW.

Now that's a happy thought, tomorrow's my last real class day in color/rendering with the crap ass teacher. I'm sorry, but he really does kind of suck.....oh, I'm sorry, I mean blow.

Just finished watching some weird ass movie. "The House of Sand and Fog", kind of weird, lots of drama, but still very good. A little frustrating, it's far from being a clear cut movie with a definate good guy and definate bad. You start liking someone and then they just go do something stupid to frustrate you again. Only some of the more minor characters are more definate, but the big guns just have so many shades of gray, you don't really know who to root for. Rooting is fun. But a very good movie nonetheless, a nice change from regular flicks.

Okay, enough of my movie review, but it was "riveting" I must tell you. I've been a little out of it all day, but I have been slightly productive, I believe I can make my booklet and final "thing" for color by Thursday. Not too worried, I just can't get distracted by too many more movies that are "riveting". Well....as I said, my brain is not all here and I'm quite tired, so I suppose I shall retire to my bed (what's a fancy word for bed, I don't feel like getting a thesoraus, or dictionary, cause I don't think I spelled thesoraus right, or have I? No one knows. Well, unless you have a thesoraus or dictionary, or just know how to spell, but I know that anyone who reads this is probably dumber than me (cause they're reading this shit) and probably just as lazy). I'll ramble on more at a later date to share my idiosyncrecies (another mispelled word I'm sure) with all who care to read my blog of crap. So Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!

2 comments:

B. said...

Thesaurus and idiosynchrasies.

Fancy bed? Boudoir is all I can think of, but that's a bedROOM, and if your dorm is anything like mine was, that's a laughable choice.

All that said, I'm most certainly dumber AND lazier than you, as the time on this post should prove. :)

Anonymous said...

Who u callin' dum?
-Cristina